APT Systems have a number of project management and project administration training solutions designed to be tailored to your projects, systems and methods.
Project Management Fundamentals
Designed for Project Administrators or starting Project Managers, our Project Management Fundamentals course includes the following modules.
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Human resource management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder management
The above modules are best run when including your own project and business requirements, project systems and case studies.
APT Online One Day Overview
The aim of this one day course is to provide a practical insight into the structure of the APT Methodology by a series of presentations, discussions and PC based exercises. Designed for experienced Project Managers, the course provides an overview of the APT Methodology encouraging participants to consider how to apply it within their own organisation and projects. Exercises demonstrate how the APT Methodology can be used to plan and manage projects in an effective and repeatable manner. Participants are exposed to the different sections of the methodology using case studies and examples relating to real life projects.
APT Methodology Fundamentals
Inexperienced Project Managers wanting to use the APT Methodology will benefit from the two day APT Fundamentals course covering the project management knowledge areas and how they are monitored and controlled using the APT Methodology.
The course will cover the following topics:
- The structure of the APT Methodology and using APT Online
- Use of a phased approach and its advantages
- APT Phases and their objectives
- The roles and responsibilities of project participants
- Modifying the standard template documents and linking them to the methodology
- Using User Defined Tasks to tailor the APT Methodology to your processes and templates
- Initiating and planning your project
- Project monitoring and controlling
- Project closure